2018 Marketing Opportunities Summary
The Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce has developed a wide range of very affordable marketing opportunities designed to help members grow their business, tell their story or gain exposure. Below, you will find opportunities for every business size, type and budget including digital advertisements on our website, in our weekly e--newsletter, on printed materials and with event sponsorships. Custom packages are also available. If we can help design an opportunity or campaign for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your membership representative at: 813-689-1221.
We offer website banner and category ads; and pop to top listing priority:
- Home Page Banner Ad (Top of page) - SOLD
- Home Page Banner Ad (Side of page)
- Home Page Banner (Middle Page)
- Banner Ad on Your Category Page
- “Pop to the Top” Directory Listing
The digital communications of the Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce are distributed every Friday. Affordable advertising is available in all three communications.
- E-Newsletter Ad - The Brandon Business E-Newsletter is a high-quality source of chamber and community information that includes articles and dozens of pictures. It is distributed to your fellow chamber members and many others including other local businesses, government officials, and media outlets. It is distributed digitally the third Friday of every month.
- Weekly Preview - The Weekly Preview is a brief listing of upcoming events you can use to plan your calendar. It is distributed on Fridays except when we are sending the newsletter or Synergy Program.
- Synergy Program - This is the program for our monthly membership luncheon. It is distributed digitally on the Friday before our monthly luncheon.
These opportunities are designed to benefit all member businesses regardless of their size, industry or goal. Toward this end, member event sponsorships fall into 3 categories: Signature, Special and Membership events.
Signature Events - Our Signature Events are of general interest and are all about bringing people together. Attendees are typically chamber members, business owners, corporate executives; and community and government leaders. There are six sponsorship categories.
- Annual Banquet (January) - The Annual Banquet typically enjoys the attendance of nearly 400 business and community leaders. The Annual Banquet is held at the Regent.
- Taste of Brandon (March) - The “Taste of Brandon™” is a signature event that benefits the greater Brandon community and its families. This event is hosted annually by the Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce. The event is held at the Westfield Brandon Mall and attendance is estimated to be between 5,000 and 10,000.
- Business of the Year Awards Gala (April) - The Business of the Year Awards Gala is an annual event. This events typically enjoys the attendance of nearly 300 business and community leaders.
Special Events - Are hosted by one of our councils and are specific to their mission. Each special event has several sponsorship categories.
- Tallahassee Trek (March) - Dozens of chamber and Leadership Brandon members travel to Tallahassee to present the chamber’s Annual Advocacy Agenda to state leaders. We enjoy about 40 participants.
- Health Fair (May) - Members of the health and wellness industry showcase their products and services; and educate the community on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. This event is held at the Westfield Brandon Mall.
- Hob Nob (August 2020) - Our county’s premier election Hob Nob is where local voters go to learn about the issues most important to them and meet the candidates that want to do something about them. This event includes a Straw Poll. We expect over 500 guests.
- Casino Night (September) - Our Annual Casino Night and Silent Auction hosted by the Leadership Brandon is held on the first Friday after Labor Day each year at The Regent in Riverview. We enjoyed the attendance of over 320 people last year!
- Military Affairs Reception (September) - The Annual Military Reception hosts more than 125 MacDill Air Force Base leaders including those from CENTCOM, SOCOM and Coalition Members. It is held at the Tampa Garden Club each September. We expect over 250 guests.
Monthly Membership Events - Each event has several sponsorship categories.
- Synergy Monthly Luncheons - These monthly membership meetings showcase speakers, members and industries. Recent themes and issues have included Diversity, Healthcare, the State Legislative Wrap-Up, the Tampa Bay Rays, Arts & Entertainment and more. We expect over 160 participants on average. These meetings are held at The Regent.
- Coffee Clubs - These morning networking events are hosted by a different member each month at their business location. We typically enjoy the company of 20 – 40 members at these events.